Welcome to the website of the Royal British Legion Croxley Green Club.
The club has been at the heart of the community at Croxley Green since it opened in 1923. Originally opened to give comrades from WW1 a place to meet in more recent times the Club has opened its doors to the community and now prides itself on having members from all walk of life.
You don’t need to be a current or past member of HM forces to become a member, the general public are welcome to become a member.
The Club has a wide range of facilities including -
• Baby changing facilities and disabled toilet facilities.
• Members bar with air conditioning, Widescreen TV, Free Wifi and background Music, Fruit Machines, Card Payment facility, Car Parking, CCTV, Decking Area, Heated Smoking Area.
• BT Sport in HD for major Sporting Events
• Function room with Kitchen with its own separate bar that can cater for private functions and parties for up to approx 100 people
• Darts, Snooker and Pool facilities and our Darts teams compete in the local leagues
• Regular social events including Bingo, Jive Club, Indoor Bowls and club social nights including disco’s and live bands
For further information use our Contact Page and submit your enquiry, we would be delighted to welcome you.
On Remembrance Sunday and as a sign of respect, access to ALL gaming machines - snooker and Pool tables and darts within the club will be unavailable. We will post very soon details of Remembrance Sunday Parade including the Church and Ceremony on the green timing.