The Royal British Legion Croxley Green
Do you care about British Armed Forces personnel, ex-Servicemen and women and their families and would enjoy many social events, then join the Royal British Legion and get access to hundreds of Clubs in the UK and overseas. It is open to everybody, no former armed forces service is required and Membership is now so easy via online access, payment can be online by Direct Debit or Cheque.
Prefer to join by telephone, please phone 0808 802 8080 and one of the Legion staff will be happy to process your membership application over the phone.
If you prefer you can pop into the club, look around the facilities and have a drink, we can help you process your membership for both the Royal British Legion and Croxley Green Club.
RBL Annual Membership Fee : £17
CROXLEY GREEN BRANCH No BR0565
Royal British Legion: Click Here
Womens Section: Click Here
Youth Membership: Click Here
Croxley Green Club Membership
Once you have completed your online registration you will receive a RBL Membership Card which you bring down and can join our Club. Enjoy social and sports events and use our facilities or just come down and enjoy a quiet relaxing drink in a great friendly environment.
Darts – Snooker – Pool – Golf – Dances – BBQ/Quiz – Jive Lessons and Dance – BT Sports – In-door Bowling
Take a look at our Facebook Page to get up to date activities and visit our “Whats On” page for future events.
Club Membership : £10 per year – 50% discount if you are of retirement age.
Why join us?
As a member of the Legion you are able to:
• Enjoy social and sports events
• Access exclusive member deals and discounts.
• Show your support for our campaigning work for the Armed Forces community
• Receive free copies of our Legion Magazine, keeping you up-to-date with news about the Legion's work worldwide
• Join one of 2400 branches, nationwide and overseas
• Receive concessions on affiliated Legion products including Remembrance Travel
• Take part in ceremonial events, indirectly through eligibility to tickets for the Festival of Remembrance, or directly as a Standard Bearer
• Youth members can take part in parades as youth standard bearers; learn to play a musical instrument; become a majorette and possibly take part in the annual Festival of Remembrance.